Although this would be a regular habit of almost the entire world, not just any person who takes a shower properly. I thought it’s just lather and rinse. You thought wrong! The procedure that ensures your personal hygiene is not that simple and should be taken into account. After all, this is something you do every day (or nearly all), directly affecting your health and well-being. If you want to prevent allergies, skin diseases, topical irritation, accumulation of bacteria and bad smell, continue reading this article from a and discover how to bathe properly.
- To bathe properly, it is very important to regulate the temperature of the water. Most people do their hygiene with water too hot, especially on cold days. That’s a bad habit, as it promotes the dryness of the skin leaving it very vulnerable.
Prefer to take a bath with warm water, between 35 and 37 degrees. Use your wrist to feel the temperature before entering the bathtub instead of hands. The low temperature helps save energy too, making you save a lot of money at the end of the month.
- The shower is a good time to wash the face, because the heat of the water opens the pores and facilitates cleaning.
Bet on a good cleaning gel, suited to your skin type and make the hygiene in the bathtub.
- The correct way to bathe even has a direction: should be cleaned from top to bottom in order to eliminate the dirt all over the body and not let dirt drain to the skin after washing.
The ideal is to start at the face, then make the hygiene of the hair, and move on to the body, from top to bottom and ending in feet.
- Avoid washing your hair washing should be done twice a week, every two or three days, to avoid removing the natural oils from your hair and let it dry.
Wet your hair with abundant water. Then, put a little shampoo in your hand (about the size of a walnut for long hair and an almond for short). Spread the shampoo for scalp and use the tips of your fingers (never the nails!) to massage and foaming. This increases the circulation of the scalp while you do hair hygiene. Enjoy the foam for washing and rinsing the threads until the water clears.
Then, apply the conditioner in the middle to the ends of the hair and leave for a minute. Rinse the wires completely, poios can leave the hair conditioner and dry after bathing.
Tip: The ideal is to wash the wires with cold water to prevent it from drying out and ensure that they stay shiny. Learn more about How to wash your hairproperly in this article.
- After washing the hair, it’s time to move on to cleaning the body. With the help of a soft sponge, spread the soap by focusing on body wash bacteria accumulation zones: armpits, back, buttocks, and legs. Don’t forget to wash between the toes and in all the folds of the body, including the intimate areas. Do not abuse the product or will be removing the natural oils of the skin that have protective functions of the organism.
Prefer to use a mild soap for intimate washing does not compromise the health of this region. There is a risk of the soap in the urethra or vagina, so pay attention to that.
Tip: To learn how to make personal hygiene correctly, enter the article.
- If you want to shave or wax the body, this is the right time to do it. The pores are already open and the by will be moist, facilitating the entire process. Use a hair removal cream on the skin before shaving the hairs and don’t forget to dry the blade. Men can put a mirror on the box for easier shaving.
After cleaning the body and shave, rinse well the whole body and gently rub with your hands to take off the dirt.
Tip: Learn How to shavewith these tips.
- After the bath, rinse the sponge, drain and let dry. Use a towel to dry the skin, giving pat instead of rubbing with violence. If your skin is dry, this is the ideal time to apply a moisturizing lotion on the body because the pores are still open. Use deodorant, apply it too.
Make sure your skin is dry in all parts before you wear the clothes and wrap the hair in a towel, without rubbing it.
How to Bathe Your Baby Properly
Natural Treatment For Eczema– How To Bathe Properly
How to Properly Bathe Your Dog
How to Clean Humidifiers Properly
How To Clean Your House Properly Every Single Day
How to Bathe a Chicken Properly! — Types of Chicken
How to clean wood furniture properly
Berry Dakara: Random thought of the day: How to shower …
How To Safely Bathe a Puppy at home
How to clean wood furniture properly
How to clean rain gutters and downspouts safely
How to Clean Your Clothes Properly
How to clean my car properly? clay bar, wax, sealer? how …
How To Properly Give Your Dog A Bath [infographic]
How to clean a dirty pool properly
How To Properly Clean Hair Tools
How To Wash Makeup Off Your Face Naturally
How To Clean Your House Properly
How to Clean Wood Floors Properly