I’ll forgive that last week was missing the appointment with decorative week, but it is my house reform brings me headache, and the Holy will I go to heaven day Yes, day also. But well, everything has arrangement in this life, so I have brought a selection of the best of the blogosphere in the last few days that you will love.
- As you can imagine, the fact that is mulling over all the details of my house has conditioned a little my opinion when choosing, and it is no wonder that if I am now barruntando what type of lamps will fit into my old ceilings, choose this apartment full of style and lamps that teach us in One Happy Mess.
- Continuing with the topic of lighting, also has inspired me very much this post entitled Light Love, the Vintage & Chic. Though as you don’t look at lamps, I am going to Miss House to put them, because all I like.
- One of the things I’m going to miss in my new home is the balcony, because while you now have my dry and abandoned, I’d love to enjoy one flowered and beautiful, as you try laloleblog with its kitchen window.
- Plants provide much joy and color to the home, but if you are that they die until the cactus and do not want to give up the color, I have found two very inspiring posts: one on the coral, the color of summer, in The stuff of Beacheau, and the other on the Green, the favorite color of Muebleando again. Two colors in fashion as we saw in the Parisian apartment with books by actors.
- Repeating visit to Muebleando, and without precedent, I’d also share his cardboard stools, perfect as a brooch to these ten ideas for decorating with cardboard.
- Finally, two things that are always around me mind. On the one hand, the Organization of the desktop, that give us a great idea in Living in Designland. On the other hand, this lovely house built in a natural way in the middle of the forest which presents Warm Deco.
You just need to give you the Council cleaning of rigour, because a dirty House is a ugly, and not all the tricks of the grandmother operated the parquet. Wish you also that you’ll have a happy Sunday and a very decorative week till next! search for more at travelationary.com