We return once again, like every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- We started stopping in a very curious thing, and it is that it is not nothing usual find mirrors in the kitchens and decorative clocks, at least in the de las casas Spanish, although there is no doubt that contribute to create a very special atmosphere. At Ministry of Deco made a compilation of some very interesting images, if we serve as inspiration.
- Recycling at school see that they have been working, and enjoying, creating curious mobile ornaments made with bottles of soft drinks. No doubt a very fun idea for this bridge, if we stay at home with children.
- Surely many of us take these days of celebration to dedicate them to the Christmas decoration. Of course, some have been more early risers, as Petit Angel, which already have finished. It has been beautiful, all white.
- It is recommended that are by Madrid on these dates in anatomy visit a very special exhibition. It’s on & on, La Casa Encendida, an exhibition of ephemeral art seeking the participation of the spectator to become solid and lasting. It will be up to 16 January.
- Of course, we also have the option to take a walk around the city in search of traces of art-deco. As this counter that teach us in Madrid Art Deco and the image of our decorative week. It is in a room belonging to the chain of dry-cleaners Madrid-Paris, which opened between in the 20-30’s of the 20th century.
- From that time is the counter that it was decided to conserve and restore, returning to the old splendor logo front.